NEW

Le Rouge Sheer Velvet

Blurring matte vibrant color

$320
Shade: 17
Quantity:

Enjoy complimentary sample for all purchase

Receive a Glamourous gift set (worth $621) with purchase of $900* or above.
The set includes mini Le Rouge Deep Velvet N37, mini Volume Disturbia, L’Interdit 10ml and 3-pc brush set.


*Exclude value sets

Givenchy presents Le Rouge Sheer Velvet, the new blurring sheer matte lipstick in a refillable pink velvet case. Available in 11 vibrant shades, lips are infused with intense color and a long-wear soft-focus effect. The glide-on sensorial texture ensures an immensely smooth application. Thanks to mango butter, rich in vitamin E, this lipstick instantly envelops lips in weightless comfort* combined with up to 12-hour** wear and an initial hydration preserved for up to 24 hours.*** Remaining lightweight and uniform, the matte, blurring effect can be built up as desired. *Self scoring on 22 volunteers **Instrumental test on 20 volunteers *** Instrumental test on 11 volunteers Dressed in a sumptuous pink velvet case, Le Rouge Sheer Velvet lipstick boasts a breakthrough luxury refill mechanism, making it the first refillable Givenchy fashion accessory. For the ultimate lip care and color duo, team with Le Rouge Baume lipstick, for 24-hour hydration* from 96% natural ingredients** before applying Le Rouge Sheer Velvet for the perfect sheer matte pout. *Instrumental test on 20 volunteers **Calculated based on ISO 16128 norm. Including water. The remaining 4% contributes to the sensorial texture of the formula and its integrity
TIPS Start by applying to the upper lip, outlining the cupid’s bow, and then continue with the lower lip. To accentuate the blurred effect, lightly blot by gently tapping with your finger. THE ULTIMATE LIP ROUTINE Teamed with Le Rouge Baume, Le Rouge Sheer Velvet creates the ultimate lip care and color duo. 1. Apply Le Rouge Baume, enveloping the lips in 24-hour hydration* from 96% natural ingredients.** 2. Blot away any excess before applying Le Rouge Sheer Velvet for a perfect sheer matte pout. *Instrumental test on 11 volunteers. ** Calculated based on ISO 16128 norm. Including water. The remaining 4% contributes to the sensorial texture of the formula and its integrity.
INGREDIENTS: HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE • DIMETHICONE • OCTYLDODECANOL • POLYETHYLENE • DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER • DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER • SILICA • EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX • VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER • IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER • HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES • PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) • LECITHIN • SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE • TOCOPHEROL • ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE • [+/- CI 15985 (YELLOW 6 LAKE) • CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) • CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE) • CI 77491 - CI 77492 - CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) • CI 15850 (RED 6 - RED 7 - RED 7 LAKE) • CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE) • CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE)]
Givenchy presents Le Rouge Sheer Velvet, the new blurring sheer matte lipstick in a refillable pink velvet case. Available in 11 vibrant shades, lips are infused with intense color and a long-wear soft-focus effect. The glide-on sensorial texture ensures an immensely smooth application. Thanks to mango butter, rich in vitamin E, this lipstick instantly envelops lips in weightless comfort* combined with up to 12-hour** wear and an initial hydration preserved for up to 24 hours.*** Remaining lightweight and uniform, the matte, blurring effect can be built up as desired. *Self scoring on 22 volunteers **Instrumental test on 20 volunteers *** Instrumental test on 11 volunteers Dressed in a sumptuous pink velvet case, Le Rouge Sheer Velvet lipstick boasts a breakthrough luxury refill mechanism, making it the first refillable Givenchy fashion accessory. For the ultimate lip care and color duo, team with Le Rouge Baume lipstick, for 24-hour hydration* from 96% natural ingredients** before applying Le Rouge Sheer Velvet for the perfect sheer matte pout. *Instrumental test on 20 volunteers **Calculated based on ISO 16128 norm. Including water. The remaining 4% contributes to the sensorial texture of the formula and its integrity
TIPS Start by applying to the upper lip, outlining the cupid’s bow, and then continue with the lower lip. To accentuate the blurred effect, lightly blot by gently tapping with your finger. THE ULTIMATE LIP ROUTINE Teamed with Le Rouge Baume, Le Rouge Sheer Velvet creates the ultimate lip care and color duo. 1. Apply Le Rouge Baume, enveloping the lips in 24-hour hydration* from 96% natural ingredients.** 2. Blot away any excess before applying Le Rouge Sheer Velvet for a perfect sheer matte pout. *Instrumental test on 11 volunteers. ** Calculated based on ISO 16128 norm. Including water. The remaining 4% contributes to the sensorial texture of the formula and its integrity.
INGREDIENTS: HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE • DIMETHICONE • OCTYLDODECANOL • POLYETHYLENE • DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER • DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER • SILICA • EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX • VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER • IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER • HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES • PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) • LECITHIN • SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE • TOCOPHEROL • ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE • [+/- CI 15985 (YELLOW 6 LAKE) • CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) • CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE) • CI 77491 - CI 77492 - CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) • CI 15850 (RED 6 - RED 7 - RED 7 LAKE) • CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE) • CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE)]

RELATED PRODUCTS

LAST VISITED